Crown Packing Standards
Crown takes pride in providing a high quality service every time, anywhere and having thorough packing standards is crucial to this service.
All of our packing crews are trained to international standards and are specialists in safe and efficient packing methods. So whether you are just moving around the corner, or to the other side of the world, we will take outstanding care of your valuables.
Here’s what you can expect from a Crown packing team:
- Fully trained and uniformed crew members
- Experienced Team Leaders on every job
- All packaging and unpacking completed on-site
- Best practice export wrapping techniques to provide maximum care
- Custom-built crates for fragile and high-value items
- LCD and plasma television packed in customised plasma cartons or crated
- All items numbered and labelled prior to loading with a detailed packing inventory provided before uplift
- Flatline cartons for bedding linen and general clothing
- Custom designed wardrobe cartons used for suits, gowns etc
- Customised packing techniques for paintings and art work
- Smaller cartons for books, CDs and DVDs minimise handling weight
- Rugs and carpets rolled and secured to avoid creasing
- Heavy duty plastic covers (Domestic) or Tuff wrap (Export moving) to protect lounge suites, mattresses and other upholstered items
- Tuff wrap protection of all items moved internationally (excluding sealed cartons)
- Visit our packing techniques and standards gallery.
- Crown’s new I-FOAM and I-BUBBLE products have been introduced so you can customise your own pack job and ensure the things you consider most precious are fully protected. For a few extra dollars you can enjoy the very best ‘next generation’ packaging products on the market.