Home Moving Help – Your Personal Moving Assistance
If you are elderly, are incredibly busy at work, have a young family, time poor or arranging a move on behalf of someone else Crown’s Helping Hand service is what you need!
We know that for many of us moving house can be very difficult and stressful at times, read all about our ‘Helping Hand’ and find out how much easier it can be.
Crown’s Helping Hand service is all about having a moving day assistant to support you with whatever you need to make things easier on your ‘moving out’ or ‘moving in’ day.
How Does Helping Hand Work?
Our Helping Hand assistants are trained to ensure you have the best possible moving day experience. Each situation is different and our assistants have the empathy and experience to cope with whatever needs doing. Whether you want help with the unpacking or packing of your personal items, setting up the kitchen or just need a representative on-site because you can’t be there, this is all discussed and sorted out well before your moving day so you know exactly what is going to happen.
Some of the common jobs performed by our Helping Hand assistants include;
- Coordinating the move day plan (in advance) to make sure everything is organised and to ensure the movers do exactly what they are supposed to do.
- Ensuring everything is accounted for, checked against the movers inventory and the house is tidy before the movers leave for the day.
- Run errands so you can be there all day, or be on-site so you can go to work, or take the children out for the day.
- Assist the elderly or disabled with the things they may find difficult to do on their own. This could include putting things away, setting up the kitchen or keeping an eye on the movers.
- Help pack or unpack some of your personal items that you do not want the movers to assist you with.
How Much Does It Cost?
Option 1: $398 (GST incl)
4 hour service at your residence, this also includes planning and scheduling of activities with Crown prior to Moving Day.
Option 2: $695 (GST incl)
8 hour service at your residence, this also includes planning and scheduling of activities with Crown prior to Moving Day.
Other options are available, please complete the enquiry form below.