Duke Mangu and his baby ‘The Great North Express’
Crown are delighted to announce the latest addition to our long distance removals fleet.
Affectionately known as ‘The Northerner’ this truck can cover the length of the country in 3 days and has the capacity to hold the equivalent of 3 full family households, all in the same loading. Best of all our customers love having the same driver for the entire journey.
With so many of our customers having large homes this is the perfect solution for keeping everything together and avoiding the issues of a multi – staged removal. There is no transhipping, additional handling or items getting left behind. It will all fit!
Features of this state of the art removals vehicle include;
- Air ride suspension for a smooth ride over all those highway potholes
- A fully electronic braking system to ensure it can stop on a dime
- Internal tie rails and floor to ceiling carpeted batons to ensure even the biggest load is secured.
- Exterior side lighting and full interior lighting to enable dawn to dusk deliveries
- Sets of double doors on each side so we can access and deliver to multiple locations without disturbing everything in the truck.
Of course a vehicle like this needs the very best driver behind the wheel. Our driver Duke Mangu is the best!! After spending his early working life in the military Duke now has over 25 years experience in handling and delivering furniture, on behalf of private and commercial customers. Not only is Duke a great driver, he is an expert at stowing everything from small fragile items to grand pianos and ride on mowers.
Please contact Crown now if you are planning a large scale relocation, anywhere in New Zealand. Find out why Crown are considered the very best in the business and perfect for your long distance moving needs.