Moving your Money
There are many things to consider when moving overseas and transferring your money is one of them. Our partnership with OFX allows us to provide an easy, reliable, transparent and cost effective solution for clients who are transferring their money
OFX, members of OZForex Group, are a respected market leader who have over 150 staff across six continents, they send money to more than 190 countries and specialise in online foreign exchange services for both individuals and corporations. OFX are the only international payment platform to offer 24/7 around the clock trading and customer support and their service mission is to always offer better-than-bank exchange rates.
The deals offered by OFX are at extremely competitive exchange rates and in most cases there’s no fee. The cost structure is so good that the savings you make may even pay for the entire cost of your relocation. People often use OFX when relocating overseas, paying international invoices, paying back loans, buying international property, transferring money to family members and paying for holidays.
Here’s some more information about working with OFX:
- OFX is a registered financial services provider with an online platform that uses the highest level of security and data protection
- Zero transaction fees on all transfers (*Minimum transfer of AUD$250 or equivalent)
- Highly competitive foreign exchange rates across 55 currencies
- OFX do not handle cash, credit cards or cheques. They are strictly limited to foreign exchange contracts and international money transfer services
- The OFX dealing team operate 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, to secure the best deals and provide up to the minute advice. That means you can contact them online or by phone any time
- Setting up and completing transactions is very simple and quick. It is all completed online with none of the hassles of dealing with your bank and paying exorbitant fees and they will always offer ‘better-than-bank’ rates
- This service is available to anyone moving internationally either into or out of New Zealand. You don’t even have to be moving houses as you could be purchasing a holiday home or paying an overseas invoice
- OFX can provide access to risk management tools like Limit Orders and Forward Exchange Contracts so you can build a tailored currency strategy
Visit the OFX website to register in three easy steps.