Bringing staff to New Zealand
Crown World Mobility understand that recruiting offshore and bringing either new or existing staff to New Zealand is a stressful and costly time for both the employer, the staff member and their family.
There is a significant downside to the employer if there are relocation service issues and new arrivals fail to settle in upon arrival. The cost of a failed relocation has been calculated at roughly three times the annual salary of the transferee.
Even before a decision has been made to bring a staff member to New Zealand Crown can provide a Visa Eligibility Assessment to ensure all stakeholders understand what types of visas are required and if there are any eligibility issues.
Once that’s completed we can work closely with the employer and transferee to ensure the immigration process flows in parallel to the other required services. Our experienced team of Immigration Advisers are fully licensed by the Immigration Advisers Association of New Zealand and have an exemplary success rate in dealing with company sponsored immigration cases.
Shipment of household goods
Our experienced team of New Zealand based Mobility Specialists will arrange everything for you. We will take your instructions to source competitive quotes, help you choose the best option and once a mover has been chosen, we manage the entire shipment every step of the way.
The benefits of choosing Crown New Zealand to arrange this service include:
We will source quotations on your behalf through our Crown offices or our network of approved service partners
- You don’t need to pay until the goods arrive in New Zealand, we will invoice you here, in local currency
- If you are paying allowances we will invoice your transferee directly to ensure there is no undue tension in the employer: employee relationship
- We will insure the shipment in New Zealand, any issues are easily resolved locally
- We will manage the shipment every step of the way through one point of contact
- We have no hidden costs, standard NZ Customs and MPI fees are all in your quotations
- Our service is designed to deliver the best possible cost and service solution every time
Destination Services (Settling in)
Companies invest a great deal of time and money on international assignments and permanent relocations. Crown New Zealand provide a complete range of Settling In services for new arrivals. The ultimate purpose of these services is to get families into a permanent situation and close the door on the relocation costs as quickly as possible.
Families are the key factor in any relocation and through a small investment in their welfare the risks of an unsatisfactory or failed relocation can be mitigated.
These services are described in detail under the Destination Services tab in this section of the website.