Office Furniture Sale & Leasing
Crown Workspace is a market leader in the sale and lease of high quality, second hand, upcycled office furniture.
Through our 100% owned FIL Furniture Division we work closely with a wide range of government, non government organisations (NGO’s) and environmentally ethical businesses. Our sustainable work practices tick all of the boxes as businesses look towards meeting their social, environmental and economic targets. More and more budget conscious business customers are comparing the monetary and environmental cost of buying new office furniture with the FIL business model, and decide that it’s time for a new approach.
At FIL Furniture we help our customers to create workspaces that are space-efficient, productive, healthy, sustainable and cost-effective. We use circular economy engineering to extend the lifetime of commercial grade used furniture through upcycling and in some instances remodelling. This could involve re-upholstery with compelling colours, a furniture face lift or resizing to maximise space efficiency.
Many of FIL’s customers are amazed at what we can do for half the price of a new furniture purchase. This is because the componentry, manufacture, transport and sale of new furniture all involves multiple products and services, each of which has a margin applied.
FIL Furniture offers great value because we source second-hand furniture and then go about reusing, upcycling and, in some instances, remodelling it. It is taken back up the supply chain, negating the need for new resources, recycling or waste.
FIL provide a hassle free and completely integrated service from design right through to the delivery and installation of your chosen inventory.
By working through a single point of contact our customers can deliver significant savings, quality and productivity gains to their business. Any issues or changes to the plan can easily be communicated and resolved with one phone call.
Our service includes but are not restricted to the following;
- The sale or lease of environmental ethical, second-hand, upcycled, commercial grade office furniture. This means less destruction of virgin resources, less manufacturing and less landfill
- The clearance of your old workspace, with a corresponding discussion on ethical disposal, the objective being that nothing goes to waste.
- We have spatial design expertise to help design a new workspace that works for you.
- We can provide bespoke solutions, tailored to your unique project. This can include the resizing or remodelling of either your existing or newly purchased furniture.
- We have an extensive ‘in house’ team that project manage everything through one point of contact. We can advise, design, supply, deliver and install to and from anywhere in New Zealand.
Whatever challenge you face you can be assured that FIL Furniture have the expertise, infrastructure and experience to collaborate and assist. Contact FIL today and find out why we are considered the very best in the second hand office furniture business. Phone: 0800 333 131 or email: [email protected]