Ask for a 'PA for the Day' - Support your transferees when they need it most
Moving can be a daunting task, there are so many things to consider. Whether a person is dealing with the logistics of an international relocation or a domestic move, the challenges faced are similar. Crown’s World Mobility PA for the Day service provides an affordable helping hand to busy people on their moving day.
This service is specifically designed to support transferees and their families on the two most stressful days of their permanent relocation, ‘Moving Out’ and/or ‘Moving In’ days. PA for the Day is a simple and cost effective answer to your transferees needs. After all, they are busy in their new jobs, their families are trying to settle in, they have no established support structures and their to-do lists are a mile long.
Here’s how it works
Our PAs are available on a half or a full day basis. They are trained Crown Consultants who know and understand their community and the requirements of the transferee. Each situation is different so the first task is for us to conduct an interview with the transferee before preparing a schedule for the moving day. Once this is approved by either the transferee or their employer our PAs take over and it all flows from there.
Crown’s PA for the Day services can include but are not restricted to:
- Co-ordinating pet pick ups or deliveries
- Facilitating child care arrangements
- Supervising installations (telecoms, Sky tv, electricity, gas supply, etc.)
- General errands like grocery shopping
- Managing tradesmen on site
- Assisting with packing, unpacking & putting away
- Arranging meals & refreshments
- Supervising removals crews, on site
- Options for the PA to provide own vehicle for movie trips with kids
- Ongoing support if necessary
For many companies the physical logistics of a relocation is just the tip of the iceberg in terms of real cost. The biggest cost of all is the potential for a failed relocation. It’s a known fact that spousal and family discontent are the primary causes of failed assignments. PA for the Day is all about minimising these risks and showcasing the corporate as an ‘Employer of Choice’.