What is the Golden Triangle?
With over 50% of New Zealand’s population living within this triangle it’s no surprise they achieve a similar percentage of the country’s economic activity and GDP.
Having world class port facilities and excellent transport and communication corridors between them, each of these cities is experiencing growth rates that are the envy of all others.
Crown’s Commitment to the Region
Crown has fully staffed branch and warehouse complexes in each of the three cities. Each branch has a team of security cleared, professional packers and drivers, we do not use labour hire companies. Our warehouses are fenced, alarmed and security monitored by external security specialists. For medium to long term storage household goods are stored in individual wooden housepacks and then stowed away for maximum security.
Moving Within the Golden Triangle
At Crown we are experiencing significant growth in the number of relocations we manage, within the boundaries of the Golden Triangle. The compelling combination of economic opportunity, great weather and a world class lifestyle means that once you’ve moved into one of these cities you are very likely to stay within the triangle.
Crown’s Northerner Relocation Service
As the market leader we are ideally placed to service customers moving between these three cities and their outlying areas. To meet the demand, we have just increased our capability by taking the giant sized ‘Northerner’ removals truck off its national route and dedicating it solely to the Golden Triangle.
Features of Crown’s Service within the Golden Triangle:
- Our oversized vehicles are all about volume, the bigger the move the more competitive our prices and the more savings our customers achieve.
- For full house loads there is no trans-shipping or possibility of lost items or damages through double handling. Given reasonable access we pack and deliver directly from residence to residence.
- For customers who require a full pack service each of our branches have experienced, uniformed and security cleared professional packers.
- We provide either a same day or next day service between Hamilton, Tauranga and Auckland. If a customer can’t take delivery, then ‘no worries’, we will hold in the truck for a short time or unload into one of our stores and come back when it’s time to complete the relocation.
- Crown’s customer services team monitor each relocation, every step of the way. We use GPS tracking to provide customers with regular updates, ensuring they are fully informed in the event of traffic hold ups or delays.
- Our customers love having the same driver at both ends of their relocation. Crown’s drivers on the inter-city Northerner service are the very best in the industry, having many years of experience in the handling and stowing of furniture and fragile items.
- The Northerner intercity trucking fleet all have modern air ride suspension, exterior lighting and electronic braking systems to ensure the safety of the public, our customers and their personal effects.
- There is no job too big or too remote. It doesn’t matter where you are or how big a move is, we can accurately assess, quote and deliver on all moving needs.
How to Get Started
If you need a quotation for any sized move, please call us on: 0508 227 696 and arrange a home visit and consultation from one of our experienced moving consultants. Alternatively, if that’s not suitable you can schedule a ‘virtual video survey’, all you need is a smart phone and wifi signal – we’ll do the rest.